Partnership & Collaboration
- Building effective partnerships and collaboratives: adding value not cost within and across services.
- Strategic planning: establishing a clear focus and direction for partnerships and collaboratives within and across services based on shared values and complementary competencies.
- Workshops and conferences: raising awareness of new thinking and emerging practice.
Leadership at all levels
- Strategic leadership: helping senior teams revisit their vision and strategic goals in the light of the changing multi-service environment.
- Developing the top team: establishing or refreshing corporate leadership so the team continues to add value and maintains focus on service delivery.
- Senior leadership programme; enhancing the impact of leaders with strategic responsibility.
- Middle leadership programme: equiping those with responsibility for departments or projects with the skills to lead well-rooted change.
- The influential leader: changing behaviour to create a positive response in others.
- First time leaders: preparing staff for taking up their first leadership position.
Working With People
- Consultancy skills: learning the skills and processes that underpin the improvement or redesign of services.
- One-to-one mentoring and coaching: supporting CEOs and senior leaders in a time of adaptive change.
- The coaching programme: equipping managers with powerful one-to-one skills for developing and supporting staff.
- Courageous conversations: having those conversations you know you need to have.
- Managing performance: systematically improving staff performance.